ARE YOU LIVING YOUR DREAM LIFE?
We only get one life, right? So we should be LIVING!!
One question that I always ask my clients is “If you were 95 years old and looking back on your life, would you be happy?” This gets people thinking about the life they are living and direction things are going.
I’m sure you are happy. You’re living a pretty good life, you’re healthy, you enjoy your kids and family, business is growing…but what’s missing?
The next question I like to ask is “Are you going to wait until you’re 95 to answer this question?”
Please say your answer is NO! I want to open your mind up to the possibilities of RIGHT NOW!
I believe you can start living your dream life now and I want to share how you can do this.
To start living your dream life, you have to know what that looks like. Here are 5 things you need to know in order to design your dream life…then you have to take action to get there!!
- Know what it looks like. Actually write out what a perfect day would look like. I’m not saying everyday will be perfect, but knowing what it would be like will help you make choices to live it everyday.
- Know your non-negotiables. It’s time to get serious as the CEO of your business and your life! You get to call the shots! So call them! What will you no longer push to the side. Kids? Self-care? Hubby time? (HINT: Please choose all of those!!)
- Know your plan. If you know your perfect day includes a weekly massage, start with a monthly massage. Or if you know you only want to work 3 days a week, start being intentional with your work schedule so you don’t waste any time. Focus, plan, and get it done!
- Know who will support you. Who is in your tribe? Or better yet, who are you ALLOWING in your tribe? Make sure the people you are hanging out with (in real life and online) know that you mean business. It’s time to live your dream life, so decide who is going with you?
- Know that you can do it. Confidence is sexy! You already have what you need to create this amazing life INSIDE of you. You will use resources, you might get help, but you already have that special gift. Face your fears, ditch the guilt, and finally go for it! The time is now!
I encourage you to take the time now to start re-directing your life so you can be happy now! Download The Ultimate Guide to a Fab MomLife for FREE and start to design your dream life!